SAVE THE DATE!
Saturday, Oct. 20, 2018 10AM – 4 PM
Teamsters Local 170 Union Hall
330 SW Cutoff #202, Worcester
Registration opens at 9:00 AM
SEIU Local 888’s Executive Board invites all members to attend the 2018 Member Convention. The convention is an opportunity to learn about union strategies to win good jobs, hear about the “State of 888” and vote on your union’s policies for the next year. Come to express your opinion, socialize and have fun!
Every chapter is urged to send at least TWO delegates, larger chapters are encouraged to send more!
Submit convention resolutions for consideration by the Local 888 Executive Board to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pre-register by Oct. 12, 2018 to be eligible for a special door prize!
Members must be present to win.
Family-friendly event with childcare.
DONATE TO VETERANS
Go to our website to learn how you can donate to veterans at the Soldiers Homes. Donate the following wish list from the Soldiers Homes to be entered in a raffle.
Personal comfort items:
- Deodorant (large aerosol spray cans only)
- Denture cleaner
- Polydent/Efferdent tablets
- Baby powder
- Hairbrushes and combs
- Emery boards
- Nail clippers
- Cosmetic bags for all female veterans
- Baby lotion, lipstick, hairbrush, knee socks
- White socks (without elastic)
- Fanny packs
- Wheelchair bags
- Tennis balls (for bottom of walkers)
- Playing cards
- Writing pads and envelopes
- Kleenex (large boxes)
- Sweatpants, sweatshirts, and t-shirts (color in L, XL, XXL sizes only
- Baseball caps