The SEIU Local 888 Affiliated Funds include three separate funds that deliver a broad range of benefits to SEIU 888 members. Our Funds include the following:
- Massachusetts Employers/SEIU Local 888 Health and Welfare Fund
- University of Massachusetts Lowell/SEIU Local 888 Health and Welfare Fund
- Massachusetts State Lottery Commission/SEIU Local 888 Health and Welfare Fund
Each Fund is administered by a joint Board of Trustees consisting of Union Trustees and Employer Trustees with equal voting power.
The Funds provide high quality benefits to SEIU Local 888 members and their families including:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of MA/PPO Plan
- Dental Coverage/ BCBS Dental Blue Freedom Plan
- Vision Coverage/Davis Vision Program
- Short term disability/Cigna
- Long term disability/Cigna
- Life Insurance/AD&D insurance/Cigna
If you or your coworkers are interested in learning more about how to become a member of the benefit Funds, please contact Linda DeLuca, Director of SEIU Local 888 Affiliated Funds at 617-241-3367 or firstname.lastname@example.org.